Medical Insurance Reimbursement
The American Psychiatric Association, the U.S. Public Health Service Agency for Health Care Policy and Research, a Canadian Consensus Group of clinician-researchers, and our Society of Light Treatment and Biological Rhythms have published clinical guidelines and endorsed the use of light treatment for circadian rhythm disorders. Most major insurance companies now authorize or reimburse the purchase of light therapy equipment. Please contact your insurance company to see if they cover the purchase of a unit. Procedure codes: HCPC: E0203 | CPT: 96900. Currently Blue Shield and Blue Cross reimburse 10,000 lux light boxes.
Most major insurance companies now authorize or reimburse the purchase of light therapy equipment. Please follow the steps below to improve your chances of receiving reimbursement for your light therapy device:
- Step 1
- Contact your insurance company to see if they cover the purchase of a unit. Some insurance companies specify the type of units they will reimburse (some will only reimburse purchases for 10,000 lux light boxes, like our Nature Bright Sun Touch Plus®)
- Step 2 - Most insurance companies require the following:
- a. Your insurance company has a form you need to fill out. You can get it by calling member services, or going online to your insurance company's website
- A doctor's prescription, including a "diagnosis code" from your doctor
- An itemized bill of services rendered or products purchased along with date of service/purchase
- Procedure codes: HCPC: E0203 | CPT: 96900
- Letter of medical necessity
- Your own cover letter to the insurance company
Manuals & Parts Guides
Sun Touch Plus
- We accept credit card payment for online orders. Please provide the “Bill To” address exactly as it appears on your credit card billing statement. During our online real time authorization process we will validate that the “Bill To” information you provided matches the information on file with your credit card issuing company.
- We accept the following payment types:
- American Express
- Diners Club
The merchant name that will appear on your credit card statement is: Nature Bright Company
- Shipments to California will be charged sales tax, which will be automatically added to the order total.
- If your company or organization is tax exempt, please contact our Care Team by using our contact form or by calling 1-800-NBC-0231.
Canceling an Order
- Orders for in-stock merchandise are to be shipped upon order placement. Therefore, orders for in-stock merchandise cannot be cancelled once the order has been placed.
- To cancel any open backorders, please contact our Care Team by using our contact form or by calling 1-800-NBC-0231. You will need to provide order # and model number(s) of the ordered item (s) to be cancelled.
Returns and Exchanges
- Returns for Refund
- Unwanted, non-defective merchandise may be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase for purchases made on Nature Bright’s online store only. Returned products must be in unused condition and in the original packaging. Original Shipping and Handling will not be refunded. Returned postage of unwanted, non-defective merchandise will be paid by consumer. Please complete the return request form to process your return.
- Returns for Replacement
- Defective merchandise can be exchanged for the same product if returned within ONE year from the date of shipment. Refunds will not be issued for defective merchandise, only product exchanges. Return postage of defective merchandise back to the fulfillment warehouse will be paid by Nature Bright. Please complete the return request form to process your exchange.
- Your order of in-stock merchandise will be shipped based on the time frame associated with the method of shipment selected at the time of check out. Orders received on weekends and holidays will be processed on the next business day. Orders will be delivered via FedEx and shipped from Santa Ana, California 92707.
- Shipping Options
- 2nd day
- By 4:30 p.m. in 2 business days to most areas
- In 3 to 7 business days to most areas
- 2nd day
- We accept international orders online for most international addresses.
- Orders will be delivered via insured US Postal Service, DHL, or UPS Standard.
- Nature Bright warrants for a period of ONE full year from the date of purchase. Nature Bright, at its option, will repair or replace the product(s) or any component(s) of the product found to be defective during the warranty period. Replacement will be made with a new or remanufactured product or component. If the product is no longer available, replacement may be made with a similar product of equal or greater value. Repair or Replacement of product(s) and component(s) after the warranty period may be charged for their market value, in addition to a flat service fee of 60.00 USD.
- The warranty is valid for the original retail purchaser from the date of initial purchase and is not transferable. Proof of purchase, i.e. Invoice or Bank Statement, is required to obtain warranty.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear of parts or damage resulting from any of the following: negligent use or misuse of the product, use on improper voltage or current, use on contrary to the operating instructions, disassembly, repair or alteration by anyone other than Nature Bright or an authorized service center. If you have any additional questions about Warranties, please refer to the product’s User Manual.
- Nature Bright is the authorized service center for your product. Should your product develop any defect within the warranty period, please contact our Care Team by using our contact form or by calling 1-800-NBC-0231.
- Toll-Free 1-800-NBC-0231
- Monday through Friday; 9am to 5pm Pacific Standard Time
Nature Bright Company
19200 Von Karman Avenue, Suite 600
Irvine, California 92612